Our Family Farms, an Oregon 501(c)3 non profit organization, is hard at work educating and inspiring farmers,
policy makers and the community at large to support regenerative agricultural practices.
You can help us in our mission to educate our community about the benefits of regenerative agriculture and the importance of creating Seed Sanctuaries by becoming a member with a tax deductible donation.
Photo Credit Amber McKee
Southern Oregon has been devastated by unprecedented fires. Thousands of homes are now just piles of ash. Our farms and farmworkers have been hit hard--and need your help to recover!
Fresh, delicious, locally-grown food is the pride of our region. More than ever, people are relying on our own foodshed. Farmworker families have been our heroes. Now it’s our turn to help them!
100% of your donation goes toward immediate and long-term housing for our farmworkers and their families. Your gift will help cover pressing needs unmet by any future government assistance.
Our Family Farms is a 501(c)3 organization. All donations are tax-deductible
With the outpouring of support of generous donors from around southern Oregon and around the world, we have raised over $250,000 to help farmworkers replace their homes lost in the Almeda and the South Obenchain fires and have awarded seed grants to over 46 families.
80% of all donated funds were given directly to farmworkers through the Our Family Farms Fire Relief Fund. The remainder 20% is being reserved to support long term affordable housing solutions for agricultural workers. We are working with other community organizations on long term solutions. We will be sending updates as things progress.
The board of directors at Our Family Farms are grateful for the generous support on this regenerative agricultural journey of community recovery and rebuilding. The need for help to get our agricultural workers rehoused has been overwhelming. Our Family Farms will continue to accept donations for the next several weeks so that we can help as many farmworker families as possible.