Our Family Farms

Fire Relief Fund

TODO: Put alt text for header image here.

Housing Relief for Farm Workers Impacted by the Almeda and Obenchain Fires

Our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the fires however we are no longer accepting applications for the Fire Relief Fund. We still have many approved applications that we are hoping to be able to fund when additional donations are received.

If you are a family in need of funds and have not already turned in an application, please email us to get on the waiting list as more funds could come in. First priority will be given to food crop farmworkers.



About the Fund

With the outpouring of support of generous donors from around southern Oregon and around the world, we have raised over $250,000 to help farmworkers replace their homes lost in the Almeda and the South Obenchain fires and have awarded seed grants to over 40 families.

80% of all the donated funds are being given directly to farmworkers through the Our Family Farms Fire Relief Fund. The remainder 20% is being reserved to support long term affordable housing solutions for agricultural workers. We are working with other community organizations on long term solutions. We will be sending updates as things progress.

The board of directors at Our Family Farms are grateful for the generous support on this regenerative agricultural journey of community recovery and rebuilding. The need for help to get our agricultural workers rehoused has been overwhelming. Our Family Farms will continue to accept donations for the next several weeks so that we can help as many farmworker families as possible.

Contact us to get involved in this project.